Solar Panel Clamps Manufacturers
Your Solar Panel Mounting Clamps Manufacturer Expert
What types we can offer
Solar panel clamps are meticulously designed to endure weather extremes and mechanical strains, ensuring a secure, long-lasting installation.
While the basic function remains the same, the types of solar panel clamps vary greatly.
Lightweight with anodized aluminum for the anti-corrosion ability for a long and durable life. End clamps are designed to secure the edges of solar panels to the mounting rails.
Made from high-strength materials like aluminum or stainless steel, these clamps latch onto the seam of the roof, providing a stable and durable attachment point for various applications.
Application of Solar Panel Clamps
Metal Roof Solar Mounting System
Tile Roof Solar Mounting System
Flat Roof Solar Panel Mounting
Carport Solar Mount System
Ground Solar Mount Systems
Certificates & Test
What obtained different kind of clamps and solar mount components certificates for various markets.
- AS/NZS 1170.2-2002: Australian and New Zealand standard focusing on the structural design of buildings to withstand wind actions. conditions.
- JISC8955:2017: Japanese standard for solar mounting systems’ safety requirements and testing methods. It assures the structural integrity and durability.
- Euro Code 8: This European standard provides guidelines for earthquake-resistant design of structures.
- DIN 1055: A German standard that covers the structural design of buildings and building works, including load assumptions.
- IBC 2009: The International Building Code (2009 version) sets forth various standards for the construction of buildings, including those for solar panel mounts.
- MCS012: A UK-based Microgeneration Certification Scheme standard specifically for fixing systems used with solar panels.
- UL2703: A U.S.-based standard that covers rack mounting systems, mounting grounding systems, and clamping devices for flat-plate photovoltaic modules and panels.
- SGS: Although not a standard, SGS is a testing and certification company that can validate solar mounting systems against various national and international standards.
Manufacturing Details of Solar Panel Mounting Clamps
Raw Aluminum Pods
Excellent performed aluminum pod for each hardware work perfectly
Several production lines to ensure the product lead time
Accurate cutting process to ensure max aluminum utilization
Process to improve corrosion resistance and coating finishes.
Inspection for drawing, size, thickness, hardness, quantities etc.
Necessary pre-assembling for your easy installation in projects
Each clamps packed in boxes and cartons
Loading to container with protective measures to ensure customer to well-received.
Projects of Solar Panel Mounting with clamps
Adjustable Tilted Panel Systems with clamps, rails and solar panels - 50KW
Adjustable Tilt Solar Panel Mounting System with aluminum & stainless steel clamps - 230KW
Tile Roof System with solar panels, rackings and clamps hardware - 100KW
Metal Roof Mounting System with solar clamps and other components - 150KW
A: We are factory with more than 120+ professional machines and workers. Also full set of certificates.
A: Please provided these details as posssible as you can. Thanks.
|The dimension of the solar panel:
|How many solar panels do you plan to install for the project?
|Solar panel array layout.
If no available, please send size (Length and Width) of your installation site.
|What is the optial tilt angle for solar panel?:
|What’s wind speed and snow load?
|___m/s anit-wind speed and____KN/m2 snow load.
|What installation orientation for solar panel?
|_______(Horizontal or Vertical).
|Latitude and longitude of installation site?
|Which foundation you need for your coming ground mounting system?
|______( ground screw/concrete/pile/pole )
|How tall is the lowest height from the solar panel to the ground?
A: We offer free Solar clamps sample for our customers to check the product. The shipping fee is on your side. And the fee will be refund in your first order.
A: It depends on your order quantity and requirement. About 7~15 working days once the deposit received.
|1 – 500
|501 – 5000
|5001 – 50000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
|100% T/T in advance
|30% T/T in advance, 70% balance paid before shipment.
|30% T/T in advance, balance paid against copy of B/L
|By express, By air, By Sea or By train
A: We offer 10 years warranty and lifespan up to 25 years.
A: OEM/ODM orders are welcomed with your design and logo printed. If any other requirement details, let’s talk!
GET A QUOTE
How We Can Help
Xiamen PV Mounts are happy to offer the professional solutions for your solar mounting business with our experienced and skilled team.